Twitter Marketing Guide For Artists
I started taking Twitter seriously in 2015, after being on the platform since 2009.
And within 12 months my following and engagement went through the roof.
This Twitter Marketing Guide ebook by no means claims to be an exhaustive account of every Twitter app you’ll ever need, nor does it claim to be the only Twitter Marketing guide you’ll ever need.
But what it will do is teach you the tactics and strategies I’ve spent literally hundreds and hundreds of hours testing and trialling in order to increase my Twitter following by over 7000% in under 12 months in a completely ethical manner.
Yes that’s not a misprint. I meant 7000%. I’m going to show you how I went from 300 followers in Jan 2015 to over 20,000 11 months later.
The good news is, it’s really easy and you’ll only need to spend 15 minutes a day working it, with occasional check ins to engage with followers during the day.
Below you’ll find the step by step guide how to set up your Twitter automation to find and share highly specific content, and build your audience.
What I did is by no means unique, many Twitter accounts experience similar growth, and even higher! However, if you apply this little system I’ve built, you can add between 500 and 1000 real followers every week.
- Chapter 1: How To Get Twitter On Autopilot Introduction
- Chapter 2: What These 7 Twitter Apps Will Help You Do.
- Chapter 3: Don’t Be A Robot!
- Chapter 4: The Twitter Apps You Need To Be Using
- Chapter 5: Linking 3 Apps To Do 1 Awesome Automation Job
- Chapter 6: What Are Twitter Cards & How To Use Them
- Chapter 7: Other Twitter Apps & Tools You Should Check Out
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to build your Twitter account from scratch
- Find highly specific curated content your Twitter followers want to read.
- How to Tweet your curated content around the clock 24/7/365 at times you choose.
- How to Tweet your own content on rotation 24/7/365 at specific intervals.
- Find and follow highly targeted real Twitter accounts