This depends on whether we engage for an extended period under a retainer arrangement or only a one-off project. Generally, for lengthy projects, we will use Slack to exchange ideas and trash out concepts. In all cases, payment for services will be invoiced and required to be settled in advance.
Here's how we would work;
- You fill out the no-obligation business request form.
- I contact you within 12 to 24 hours to arrange a Skype call or face to face meeting.
- We discuss your business needs and establish your expectations.
- I issue you a proposal outlining my understanding and commitment.
- On acceptance, you make a once-off payment for the service in advance (or monthly in advance).
- I commence some preliminary research and we then set a date for commencement. During this process, we will stay in touch using Slack. Email is no good for managing the project.
- At the end of each session, I will give you tasks to complete before our next session. I will also have tasks to complete for you. Completion of these tasks is vital for progression.